Google AdSense is the best ads network company to monetize a blog or a website. Many other Ads networks are available in the Internet but AdSense is the first Ads network that comes to mind of every Blogger to monetize money their blog or website and earn the lots of money.
Some people start Blogging for Passion or to Become popular in world wide web. But most of the blogger start blogging to make money with AdSense. Some newbies blogger apply for AdSense without reading and knowing about the Basic Rules of AdSense and finally get rejected. So, in this article, I just shared my experience about the common reasons why AdSense reject you and How I Got Google AdSense Approved in the first attempt.
|How To Approve Google AdSense Account Fully in 2016 [TRICK]|
What is Google AdSense and how It is Better?
Google AdSense is one of the oldest and Trusted Ads publishing company. With the AdSense, we can earn decent money if we do our work in right way. One of the biggest reason for choosing AdSense is that it’s paying rate is better than the all other ads network which is highly important for all bloggers and Webmaster. So, Google AdSense is number one choice among for among all other available ads network. Move forward to know How to Approve AdSense Easily.
Common Reason Why AdSense Reject an Application.
- Insufficient content/Content Issues: That means, your website/blog do not have enough text or enough text or enough number of content on them for Google specialists to review. Also, if your blog/website contains copyright materials or other illegal material such as Hacking, cracking, pirated software etc content then your AdSense application will not be approved. It will be rejected in the second review.
- Design/Layout Issues: Blog/site with poorly designed or not complete design and too less number of content/pages is considered as under construction. So you must have a good design and which looks beautiful and good layout.
- The site does not comply with Google policies: AdSense usually rejects the blog which have no rich, unique and meaningful content, which are not getting organic traffic, Content which are not valued to users, Bad user experiences, poor designs. In addition, your blog may reject for non-supported language. Check which are AdSense Supported Languages.
How to Get AdSense Approved in First Attempt?
#1 Write High Quality, Unique & Attractive Content:
First & Most Important point to be considered for Getting Approval of your blog or website by Google AdSense is Content of your blog. Nothing new if I again say “Content is King” because it is mandatory for every good blog to have good quality and unique content. Always write high quality, attractive and Unique article which are valuable for your reader.
Write in your own word and never copy from other blog or from another source. Are you thinking about the length of an article? Well, an article with 500+ words considered as good so tries to write in 500+ words. In my judgment, it is not possible to clearly describe any topic in 100 – 200 words. If you are newbies in blogging then try to write 100% unique article in minimum 300+ words.
- Always give “ALT” tag in images because every small thing matter in AdSense Approving process.
#2 Use Top Level Domain:
Custom domain matters a lot. For a good blog, along with good article you must have the custom domain to get AdSense Approved. Various websites (Such as Godaddy, BigRock etc) are available on the internet which provides the facility to get domains name at a low price. AdSense will never approve any blog or website with sub-domain. So, I recommend you to buy a Top Level Domain Name (.COM, .NET, .IN etc) for your blog.
- About Us: It describes you and your blog/website. Without About Us page how the AdSense Team will know what your blog is about?. It will also make readers trust upon you.
- Contact Us: Contact Us page tells Google AdSense team that we care for our customers, visitors and we are ready to help them. They can speak us anytime about our content, blog and for many other reasons. So, ensure that your blog should have working Contact Us page.
There are zero chances of getting AdSense approval if your blog doesn’t have such page. So, before you apply for AdSense make sure your blog have an above-mentioned page. You can also add Disclaimer and Terms & Condition page, however, these are not necessary for Adsense approval but there is no loss in having it.
#4 Blog/Domain Age:
The domain age plays a very important role in Google AdSense approval process. As AdSense policy, your domain age should be the minimum of 6 months.
Now tell me, can you wait for 6 months?
No ! right?
Don’t worry you can get AdSense before 6 months. How? because AdSense Team is not looking for 6 months old domain. However, If you fulfill AdSense criteria before 6-month means, if you have a well-established blog/website with high-quality content then AdSense may Approved for AdSense just in 2 months. So, before you apply for AdSense make sure your domain is, at least, 45+ days old.
#5 No. of Content/Post:
This is one of the common questions that comes to mind of every blogger or webmaster. A number of the post isn’t given officially it depends on the quality of content. Generally, it has been-been that many bloggers enjoying making money with Google AdSense with even 12-15 posts and there are numbers of the blogger who are still rejecting with over Hundreds of posts in their blog.
According to my experience, make sure your blog have at least 15+ High-Quality post.
#6 Must not have any Copied Content:
This is the common mistake that most of the newbies blogger made. They just copy the article from other blog and post on their blog, apply for AdSense and finally got disapproved. If you are doing copy paste then you are just wasting your time. Not today but tomorrow you will need to delete that content.
- Never copy any article from another blog because Google AdSense team will not approve such blog.
- Always make all external link “no follow“
#7 Traffic & Ranking of your Blog:
Traffic is not a big point in getting AdSense Approval but, tell me seriously, without traffic how will you earn good money with Google AdSense? Therefore, traffic is most important in making money not only with AdSense, for other ads network too. If you're getting traffic from US and Canada or getting good Traffic then there are more chances of getting AdSense Approved.
Google AdSense team isn’t looking for the blog which have good Page Rank or Alexa ranking for approving AdSense application. But if your blog has good ranking then it is PLUS point for you. Check out How to Improve Alexa Ranking in Short Time
#8 Use Responsive Template:
The template that we apply on our blog plays a major role to establish a good interface between user and blog. The template should be responsive. If you are confused, not able to decide whether which template to use then I recommend you to use those template using which someone have got approved AdSense for their blog.
#9 Read AdSense Policy:
If you have still not read Google AdSense Terms & Condition the I strongly suggest you to read them line by line.
#10 Remove Ads of Other Ads Network:
If you have placed any other Ads such as Chitika, Infolinks, Clicksor or anything, its time to remove them all.
Even Google AdSense allow you to use ads of other ads network along with them but it's better to remove these all other ads and don’t put back until you get Fully AdSense Approved.
#11 Blog Title and Description:
This not necessary for AdSense approval process but better to have a simple title and not a too long description. So the AdSense team can easily understand what your blog is about. This is because during approval process AdSense team will manually review your blog.
#12 Add Favicon to your Blog/Website:
A favicon is an icon associated with a website or blog which Web browser use them in the URL bar, on tabs, and elsewhere to help identify a website visually.
A Favicon will not give you AdSense but there is no loss in having it. If you replace blogger default Favicon by own Favicon to your blog or your website, it will increase the uniqueness of your blog/website.
How to Apply for Google Adsense to get Approved:
- If you have already applied before and got disapproved by Google AdSense then don’t apply for again and again before resolving the issues.
- Apply for AdSense on www.google.com/adsense.
- Fill all your information correctly. You must enter website URL in www.YourSite.com, not in Subdomain form.
- The second day, log in to AdSense and create 300×250 ad unit code and place it in your blog in Sidebar (or anywhere which can be seen from all pages).
- Now don’t log in and do anythings just wait for the Mails from Google AdSense Team.
Check out Top 5 Highest Paying URL Shortener Websites to Make Money Online with/without any Blog/AdSense.
This was how I got AdSense Approved in First Application after knowing every small point of AdSense policy. I hope you have got all solution/answers of your question related to AdSense in this post and need not to go anywhere for more tips.
Don’t forget to share your views/experiences with our readers, if you have any problem in Getting AdSense, feel free to ask by commenting in below comment section. Follow above Killer Tricks to Getting AdSense Approved very Fast. Happy Blogging & Stay Tuned.